Lifestyle Hotel Design The Hotel of Tomorrow
Useful or futile, work or relaxation, meetings or meditation, discoveries or disconnection, the hotel’s spaces are dedicated to every moment of life. Singular areas integrate multi-uses, the rituals of the day and the seasons to offer special moments that unite comfort with a sense of total escape.
Style & History
Anchored in the community, seamlessly blended into the local environment, open to the heritage, culture and the life that surrounds it, the hotel is a place of quality services and character for guests to marvel at, to escape or unwind.
Details & Uses
Well thought out and hybrid, Saguez Lifetime® hotels create optimized mixed-use spaces that are in line with the times. Stemming from a vision how lifestyles are evolving, the hotel is designed with special attention to detail. From the arrangement of the furniture, to the choice and assembly of materials through the study of lines and perspectives, nothing is left to chance when building the hotel of tomorrow. Because a Lifetime® hotel is one you want to revisit again and again.
“The hotel business is first of all about hospitality, the desire to welcome, and then generosity.” Thierry Teyssier, co-founder of the Pâtisserie des Rêves, author of Maisons des Rêves/Éditions La Martinière, founder of 700,000 Hours, the world’s first wandering hotel.
- Novotel | Lobby book concept | Global
- La Grée des Landes – Yves Rocher – Éco-Hôtel | Architecture & Interior Design | Brittany – France
- Novotel – Porte de Versailles – Active Lodge | Architecture & Interior Design – Identity | Paris – France
- Mercure Chartrons | Identity & Interior Design | Bordeaux – France
- B&B hôtels | Branding & Brand Identity – Interior Design | Global
- Novotel – Monte-Carlo | Renovation – Interior Design | Monaco – France
- Spa Aquatonic | Architecture & Interior Design – Identity | Montévrain – France
- Novotel Gare-de-Lyon | Renovation – Interior Design | Paris – France
- Le Barn – hotel, nature & stud farm | Architecture | Rambouillet – France
- AccorHotels – Mercure & Novotel | Flex Breakfast book concept | Global
- Yaya Restaurant | Architecture & Interior Design – Identity – Retail | Saint-Ouen – Paris – France
- Hôtel le Nouveau Monde – Thermes de Saint-Malo | Architecture & Interior Design – Identity | Brittany – France