Saguez & Partners is an internationally renowned brand-name design agency, fully independent, founded twenty years ago. : Design Strategy I design corporate I Retail design I Design architecture I Design offices I Design hotels I Mobility design I Furniture design.
The agency is installed since mid-October 2016 in a new environment. A Manufacture Design, to think and work differently. Here, the 150 employees of the agency think and imagine the design of tomorrow.
Integrated within the creative team of Saguez & Partners agency, you will support project managers in the development and monitoring of their Architecture projects in France and International (shopping malls, airports, restaurants, offices, hotels…)
– Support project managers from creative concepts to development.
– CAD layout’s reading and synthesizing
– Sketch and visualize initial design concepts
– Materials research
– Inspirations mood boards
– Ongoing Interior Design related degree from an accredited 4+ year program
– Softwares requirements: ADOBE SUITE (Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design), Sketchup. Vray, CAD softwares and 3D softwares are a plus (Autocad, Rhino, 3DS max, Cinema 4D…)
– Creative and curious with a wide knowledge about design culture
– Self-motivated, positive and flexible
– Proper analytical capacity and adaptability
– Organized, meticulous and technical person with good creative sensibility
– Used to work under tight deadlines and as part of a team
Full time internship / ASAP, for 6 months at least
Salary: monthly 678€ + Tickets Restaurant (meal vouchers)
Where ? 6 rue de l’Hippodrome, 93400 Saint-Ouen (next to Paris)
Please contact the HR Department with a book and CV at ; firstname.lastname@example.org
Télécharger le pdf